cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennie3

King of the hill game

~~RULES~~

1.) Take the hill by any means neccessary.

2.) Be sure to reincarnate the previous owner as any living object of your choice.
(Example: A bird, A fly, A tree, A starfish, A dog, etc, etc...)

3.) The person taking the hiil must think of a way to do so as the reincarnated
object. (Example: If turned into a cat, you must think of a way that a cat
would be able to take over the hill.)
Use your imagination.

4.) Anyone who has leadership of the hill also regains their human form. So if you
are reincarnated as a dog, and you finally figure out a creative way to take back
the hill as a dog, you then become a human again. But only until the hill is taken
and you are reincarnated once more as a different living object.

~~Example~~

I assume leadership of the hill, this makes me human by default.

John Doe comes along and takes leadership of the hill by creatively eliminating me.

John Doe then decides It would be fun to see me return as a seagull.

I then return as the seagull and peck out Johns left eye, he stumbles into the night where by my command he is reincarnated into any object of MY choice. I choose a butterfly. Now John is a Butterfly.

I take my human form back and await the next person to take the hill from me.

It's John, clumsily fluttering around working his way twoards me. He flutters around my head as I frantically swing in every direction. Suddenly I fall down the hill and as I land I am reincarnated into any object of Johns choice.

Now he assumes leadership of the hill and takes back his human form.

The game is played in this manner until someone can create an object that in no way could or would be able to take leadership of the hill. Have fun...
0 Kudos
12 Replies
jennie3

I am king take my hill if you dare!
0 Kudos
manofsteele

So I am not an ant any more ....... I am now a human Uncle ?

So as Uncle Ray I need to make you something to beat Uncle Ray? ...... my nephews might tell ya ..... Uncle Ray is pretty darn tough ...lol

So would I have to make you something like an anteater or something to kill a human like nice ol Uncle Ray?

Sorry but if I don't understand .......others here might also be others that would play if they only understood this better ...... < grin > or maybe I am just slower today then normal...... lol

thanks in advance ...
0 Kudos
jennie3

Hi there man of steel and thnx for the warm welcome.Yes you did it right the only thing is you forgot to change the old king into somthing (me).
0 Kudos
manofsteele

Welcome Lilacmoonflower ......

I take thee hill from you as a Swarm of Big Texan Fire Ants ........ we like to say we now own the hill !!

We send our terrrorist suicide ants first promising them virgin ants on the other side ....
followed quickly by waves of 1st stage Marine ants
followed by platoons of our fighter ants to stategically bite and kill with poison anything in our path

We Are Now Kings of the Hill.....Take My Hill If You Dare ........ (did I do it right??? ... )
0 Kudos
angel6

Ray, I think you want to change her into something that you don't think could take you off of the hill. You want to be king of the hill as long as you can! Try your hardest not to be "overthrown".

Like change her into a worm!
0 Kudos
jennie3

YES EXACTLY
0 Kudos
manofsteele

Ok ...still dont really totally understand but thanks for helping.......I am still King of the Kill .....lol... I also sell propane and propane accessories..... < grin >

I change you into a worm that I accidently cut in half ...but you are still alive and squirming ......

(I just jumped into the game to make sure we gave lilacmoonflower a nice welcome.... but I really can catch on fast .....i hope )
0 Kudos
jennie3

Alive and squirming yes but for some reason I do not feel whole,I feel as though a piece of me is missing.Thoughts of my lovley hill and being the king of it wrack my brain during my waking hours and my sleep is riddled with nightmears of a large piece of me used as fishing bait and eaten.I begin to plan a hostile takeover of "my" hill If I can't have it no one will!! I summon my other buggy friends and offer great riches and positions of power if they help me regain "my" hill.We set out for "my" hill the enemey in sight. (for some odd reason he reminds my wormish self of superman)First I send in my spider troops to give my opponent the creeps,next the honey bees I wanna see him hoot and holler a bit finally I send in the cock roaches.The newly found king is totally creeped out and begins to jump about and flail his arms wrecklessly.I inch my jealous wormy self closer and closer untill I can feel the sweet dirt of "My" hill beneath me I look up at the scary super heroish thing just as he knocks down his largest propane tank senseing a large exploision I burrow my wormish self into the grand dirt of "my" lovley hill.I head up to see what is happening after a few minuites."My" hill still stands I worm to the top an assume control of MY hill once again and also my human form for the king is always in human form ! Although I do feel as though a piece of me is lost forever I shake that silly thought from my kingly mind and assume ny rightfull position. I look to the right of me and see a crumpled figure as I move a bit close I can see it is my nemisis superking or whatever he is suposed to be.Defeated but not dead I quickly change him into a field mouse and chase him away HA! My hill MINE HA! Take it if you dare!
0 Kudos
jennie3

thnx man of steel i do feel welcomed I love the game room great idea!
0 Kudos