cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mlynne

I Love It When....

So this is the opposite of "I Hate It When...." ... It's a good way to think of all the positive things that happen to us every day. So I'll start it with

I love it when someone says or writes something that makes me laugh out loud. Not just LOL or LMAO, but literally laugh out loud.
0 Kudos
18 Replies

I love it when my kids say "I love you mom" and when my grandkids say "I love you grandma". It makes all the hard things in life worth going through.
0 Kudos
sandi8

I love it when my kids give me a hug because they said i need it.
0 Kudos
pat-f

I love it when I brush my teeth and look at my tongue and I see that it's pink instead of the nasty beige icky color from smoking.
0 Kudos
mlynne

I love it when it's only Thursday but it feels like a Friday because of the three-day holiday weekend.
0 Kudos
manofsteele

i love it when people gather in the game room and share smiles with one another while accomplishing a great accomplishment of being smoke free 4ever .... carry on !

GR8 job keep it up !!
0 Kudos

I love it when the 4th of July reminds us how awesome it is to live in this country.
0 Kudos
mlynne

I love the reaction I get when I tell friends I've quit smoking....some have actually been moved to tears!
0 Kudos
sandi8

I love it when i can think of mom-in-law and smile instead of cry.
0 Kudos
mlynne

I love it when the rugs are freshly shampooed, the wood floors have been mopped with Murphy's oil soap, and the house smells so clean and healthy now that there's no smoke in it anymore!
0 Kudos