Name a city or town beginning with each letter

Annapolis

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
2,252 Replies
Cousin-Itt

Uniopolis, Ohio

See the source image

Joyce and I have visited a lot of the small towns in Ohio in the spring, summer and fall attending different festivals 

For some unknown reason last year we didn't find any festivals to go to

tyndallgw

Vacaville, CA

pastedImage_1.png

Cousin-Itt

Wapakoneta, Ohio

Home of Neil Armstrong  and Armstrong Air and Space Museum 

The museum is pretty neat  My boys loved it

See the source image

tyndallgw

Xavier, Kansas

0 Kudos
Cousin-Itt

Yellow Springs, Ohio  

You can still see bell bottoms and tie dye abound Cool city to spend a afternoon in

a free-spirited, open-minded community that's as physically colorful as its tie-dye-wearing residents. Only in Yellow Springs would you need a store specializing in handmade drums.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Zurich, Switzerland

We flew home from there, and their airport security was second to NONE!  We didn't have to take off our shoes, or open our suitcases, or go through a wanding or metal detector, but we WERE subjected to the third degree by security personnel who hit us with machine-gun- speed-like questions about where we lived, where we had visited, what we ate, what we liked best about each place and...........in front of us was a Swiss Guard soldier with a machine gun across his chest! STILL loved the city, stunning architecture and bicycles EVERYWHERE!

750px-2012-08-21_13-36-50_Switzerland_Zürich_5h_192°.JPG

tyndallgw

I know this city has been named to start this game, but I couldn't resist.  My daughter graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy and I have fond memories of the many visits I made to Annapolis, MD

pastedImage_2.png

YoungAtHeart

tyndallgw My daughter wanted to go there to be a Navy pilot, but for some reason they asked her to take her physical BEFORE they accepted her.  She did not have perfect vision, so being a pilot was out.  She thus decided she was no longer interested.  She went to Ground Flight School for her private pilot's license there,  volleyball camp,and ice hockey games so I spent a lot of time there, too.  Loved that place and it's storied history!

I''ll use Baltimore, MD again, then too!  It DOES have more than it's murder rate!!  We have the Ravens, and the Orioles, and the Star Spangled Banner, and Ft. McHenry, and the home of Babe Ruth and Cal Ripken, and Edgar Allen Poe, and steamed crabs, the BEST oysters in all the world, and the Preakness, and the Point to Point race.....

HERO 1 -- Baltimore Evening Panorama - Quarter Res_Web72DPI_0.jpg

lqsi12

Camden NJ

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Detroit, Michigan

0 Kudos