cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angela30

none

so I am planning on quitting on August 1st, and I am afraid of gaining weight..I now weigh around 130-135 lbs...and I don't want it to go up......any advice from anyone?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
michelle23

stock up with fresh fruits veggies and other healthy snacks and lots of water (which I use tea instead) it's made with water....lol
Best of Luck! Where all around to help when you need just give us a hoot!

I'm on day 12!!
Have you been working on the exercises and learning about all your triggers, how to change them etc?
0 Kudos
angela30

Thanks for the advice...and no I haven't started on the exercises yet, but I'll get right on that..lol
0 Kudos
michelle23

some things may surprise you on what you learn about yourself! ;o))
Good Luck and let us know how your doing
0 Kudos
melissa70

I am quitting on July 25 and plan to make a cup of green tea first before I reach for a snack. I'm also going to reach for my weights and do a short upper body workout to keep my hands occupied. If all goes well, I should have rockstar arms within a month! lol
0 Kudos
debby4

Wow Angela, when I read your post I thought maybe I had written it. August 1st for me too & simila weight & weight gain concerns. Planning to stock up on cruchy veggies & fruit, drink lots of water and walk alot. No junk food or sweets in the house!!!! Well, that's the plan anyway. 🙂 We can do this!!!
0 Kudos