Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShawnP

What are you doing today?

I am behaving today. I already wrote in the other topic 😉

0 Kudos
94 Replies
Polynha

Hi Candy! Sorry for your dog. I hope you feel better soon, what is the name and title of the meditation CD you are using? I love meditation and I used to listen to some I got online and would love to get new ones! Take care of yourself! Hugs and love!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Candy, I just saw this now and want to say "sorry" too.    Losing a pet is losing a member of you family.    Did you have her a long time?  

Also hope you are feeling better.

Also, I would like the name of the cd too.

Sharon

0 Kudos
candylance

Thanks you two! I've been so sad and so has my other dog, Benny. Boo boo was 8 years old and I wrote a blog on her a long time ago when her disease started. Thought it unacceptable and deleted it. Wish now I hadn't. Anyway there was a very expensive surgery ($3000) but they couldn't promise that it wouldn't return. We made the best decision. It's just like losing a child and she was a Shetland Sheep Dog. Thanks for caring.                                                                                                                 

Anyway, this CD is named"THE WEIGHT IS OVER"!! by Roberta Shapiro!! It's the best!! Written in small letters above the crossed thru WEIGHT is the word "WAIT"!!

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I am catching up on here now. So sorry to hear ,Candy,  about Boo Boo. 

I had my outing today and i didn't order the healthy stuff. In fact i brought home a peanut butter pie and I am tempted now for another piece before tomorrow comes. I can't feel guilty cause i am celebrating, right? (2 yrs) i know its just an excuse.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Stopping in to say hello to all. Sorry i have been MIA for awhile. It's been busy and i haven't even started my morning walk routine. Looks like the weather is getting better now, thank God!  I am embarking on another bet starting Wed. Meanwhile, I haven't been counting my calories, with that being said, i am sure i have gained a few pounds since a couple weeks ago. Time to get back on track. Surely don't want to regress. Have a great Saturday!

0 Kudos