cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moody_9-18-13

Sunday Weigh In

This section will be used for reporting your WEIGHT LOSS to the group each Sunday. If you care to share, where you are to your overall weight loss goal, that's good too!

0 Kudos
222 Replies

Morning Shawn. I gained a pound this week. Ice cream was my downfall LOL

Have a good week everyone.

0 Kudos

Morning Shawn. I gained a pound this week. Ice cream was my downfall LOL

Have a good week everyone.

0 Kudos
annb

Pretty much stayed the same with these glued on lbs. But 1 less than last week. Let's see if maybe I can keep it moving in that direction this week. Have a good week eveyone!

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I am having junk food cravings grrrr. i want funyons and beef sticks, now that you mention ice cream, Phyllis, that too! help me lol

0 Kudos
promise_judy

Sorry I didn't get on Sunday. Training a new employee. Anyway I am still the same 126 Lbs, LIfting weights, walking and now learning Tai Chi. Going to be real busy for a while due to blood tests and Dr. Appts. No problems, I am just having check ups. Have a great week everyone.

XOXO

0 Kudos
LouiseR

Lost the 1 lb I gained.  My replacement fitbit should be here in about a week.  Started walking more so hopefully will drop some weight!

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Judy, i think should remain there, if not gain more muscle. 

Louise, my battery on my fitbit died other day. I was so lost for that day without it. I always leave it on me all day and night and it just felt odd.

0 Kudos
stmand92

We'll this is my first time weighing in and I'm at 185.6 and NOT happy. I have gained some weight since I quit. I went on a strict diet over the past three weeks and replaced two meals with shakes..and for all my effort I lost a lousy 1.2 lbs.  THREE weeks. Nothing seems to be working for me..I'm not gonna let this affect my quit though.. I hope the next weigh in will be better

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Well i am here but i didnt weigh in. I really blew it this weekend and afraid to step on the scale!! i hope this week is better. I have 15 days left of my dietbet and next weekend i have outings too. company picnic and church picnic. I am not too good at saying no to food always. 

For the fitbit users:

If you link earndit and everymove from fitbits site, you can walk and donate to charities. they do have other rewards but i find them expensive and would rather donate. It doesnt cost you anything but getting your steps in. The more you do, the faster you earn. I thought this could be an incentive 😉

0 Kudos

I am up another pound. I don't like this at all. Just have to say NOPE to icecream again.

0 Kudos