cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nezbeth50

Staying motivated

One of the best issues is having to stay motivated but what is helping is after having major surgery doing PT and OT.

I still walk daily at least a quarter of a mile back and forth with the dog. Each week so far I challenge myself to increase how far I can go 

8 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great job.   Re: Let's Get Moving Part 3 - Page 650 - EX Community  is an active topic where people motivate others to move. Perhaps you'll find it helpful!

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Nezbeth50 Welcome to the Ex. and sorry we haven't met sooner.  Congrats on your quit.  You've got a great quit going.

I walk my dog every morning also.  Dogs can be a great part of quit plan.  I also have PT exercises I do frequently due to some back and joint issues.  Keep moving!

Barbscloud_0-1652535292160.jpeg

Stay close.

Barb

0 Kudos
Nezbeth50

Thank you so much good to know I'm on the right track!

Nezbeth50

Hi Barbara

Starting PT again since I've been home from the hospital and having PT and OT there.

It's a bit daunting right now but if it wasn't for my partner I probably wouldn't keep going smh, she keeps reminding me about our travel plans to keep me going away from cigarettes 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Nezbeth50 You have you have a great quit going.  Please stick with it.  Moving right now is the most important thing you can do to recuperate and help with your quit.

Have you read this before?   It doesn't happen to everywhere, but it's good to be aware.

No Mans Land Days 30 to 130 (approximate) - EX Community

Barb

0 Kudos
ronibeach

@Nezbeth50 How are you doing now? How is your healing journey coming along? I'm new to the Ex community and just read your post about dog walks. Sending good vibes your way to stay healthy and stay quit!

0 Kudos
Nezbeth50

Thanks Mark!!

0 Kudos
Nezbeth50

Thank you Mark will do

0 Kudos