cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shashort

Oh What a Feeling

Whew Wee I am finally starting to feel like me again.  These past few months with all the restrictions and can't do's have finally come to an end for now.  Today I got the GO AHEAD to resume normal activities that I used too do.  Woohoo went to swimming pool today and did water aerobics, walked the lazy river and soaked up some good vitamin D from the sun and enjoyed spending time with friends. Wow I feel like some normalcy back into my life. Oh what a great feeling!!  The best is I kept my quit safe through all these life happens moments and have 391 days of freedom. Making a commitment, saying NOPE and SINAO will get you success.  Thanks to the everyone for all your love and support through all these days. 

Tags (1)
11 Replies
elvan

shashort‌  I went to the pool today and worked out for just under an hour, it was WONDERFUL.  It was very hot outside but the water was PERFECT.  Tomorrow, I am working and then Monday, I hope to hear from the aquatic therapist at the assisted living place up the road from me.  I am hoping she can give me some guidance on what is "safe" for me to do and the best way to help both my breathing AND my back.  

I am so happy that your life is getting back to your NEW normal.

Ellen

Brenda_M

shashort‌ What terrific news! I'm glad you had fun today at the pool...take care of you!!!

0 Kudos