cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TaracaX

New Member here with New Agenda

Hello Fellow Members,

This is it Darnet! I have tried numerous times and planned it all out. But, when it came down to it I never did the things I planned to get through the urges. This time I doing it. I plan on keeping busy and visiting here often.

7 Replies
Barbscloud

Glad you're back @TaracaX   Make the commitment and review your plan.  Stay close early on--it really helps to have support from fellow quitters.

Barb

0 Kudos
Manny500

Hang in there , you will overcome. 

0 Kudos
Maki

Some quit with a plan but some quit with no plan at all . Do what works for you . You know you best .. you know the triggers , you know your strengths . Use those strengths . 

Sometimes the best plan is not to overthink and not even plan at all . Here is another approach . Take one step at a time , one day at a time , keep it simple , refuse to smoke no matter what and let the plan take care of itself . 

You will quit . Believing is doing . We got your back when you need support . Post , don't smoke . 

I think you know how to do this ... trust yourself . We believe in you . 

0 Kudos
Taracia_X

I couldn't remember my log in so made a new profile, I have a good feeling about this quit that will last the rest of my life.

Maki

Glad you are here . It is indeed a very good feeling when you know in your heart that your quit is going to last the rest of your life isn't it ?  I believe you can and will make this quit stick for life as you know is precious and you are worthy . I feel it in my heart you will be strong  by the strength in the words of your post , and that you are in it to win it It seems playing your quit smarter and outwitting addicting is your plan to get through any chance of a slip leading to relapse . I believe you got this and I'm cheering for you . 

0 Kudos
Taracia_X

Thank you so much! I have an aroma therapy necklace I will use to get through the cravings. I appreciate your replying!

Manny500

GREAT JOB!!!

0 Kudos