MOTIVATIONAL COMMENTS DAILY

Come here and put some comments
They can be funny
They can really be whatever you want just nothen to offend anyone PLEASE

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
vickie5

Ok the Leotard thing made me LOL.. you guys are too funny and then Carlie my friend ---your on and off the couch thing very funny.
I have become very serious about losing the li10 pounds or so that I gained in the last 145 days--and I go to Curves like place called Go Figure--- 5 mornings a week at yikes 5:30 or 6:00 am--best time of day for me and not far from my house, yea sometimes I get there and I am not awake but by the time I go around 2 times on the circuit I feel awake and great... and also cutting down on fat in my diet --drinking tons of green tea suppose to boost metobolism and now strarted the famous AcaiPure so hope to start seeing some progress,
I do have a tough time in the evenings with wanting to eat everything in site, but hopefully I can find a way to get that under control.
I was 30+ pounds overweight when I quit on May 31 and was really worried about weight gain--kind of kept me from quitting for quite a few years. But finally said hey I am already overweight and smoking--might as well quit and deal with the weight thing after. Actually the first few months of quit I lost 8 pounds but that was short lived as soon as I went off the patch the 8 came back and about 6-10 more. I am bummed about it, but since I started working out my head is handling it better--less depressed. I need support from you guys and give me some tips. Some body suggested awhile back Saprtk People I got on that but I can't get into it for some reason, I like this site so much better and less stuff to deal with. Again happy to be quit for 145 will never go back--but would love to lose some weight. HELP. Vic
0 Kudos
vickie5

I am so sorry about my story on this discussion yikes... now trying to think of something funny and motivational---and it just not coming to me.
0 Kudos
angeleyes

its cool at lest your posting something
0 Kudos