cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jennifer-Quit

Jennifer's Journey

This will have to be short and sweet - Today is day one!  I had my official weigh in this morning so my starting point is 153.4 - not obese but heavier than I have ever been.  My goal weight is 140.  I am going the low carb route because it works for me.  I made a batch of Shawn's recipe (sorry forgot the name), with the eggs and cream cheese.  I am going to have one for breakfast with a slice of ham and pepperjack cheese.  Hope everyone has a great day!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
15 Replies
John10forteen

Hello Jennifer, I like your living room, it's decorated nicely HEHE. Shawns Oopsie rolls are fantastic. They seem so fragile that they will fall apart but they hold up well. I've gently spread peanut butter on them, made grilled cheese sandwiches and egg sandwiches with them. Enjoy.

Looking forward to hearing about your happier healthier habit quest. Have a great day!

0 Kudos
ShawnP

nooking the peanut butter or cream cheese in microwave for a few seconds help to spread. I really need to try the garlic bread recipe that i have. I dont post recipes unless i have tried them first hehe. If you find or know of any low carb recipes, Jenn, post them to the menu and recipe section 🙂

0 Kudos

Wonderful to see you Jennifer and good luck.  We can do anything we put our minds to, we quit smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
John10forteen

Hi Jennifer! 🙂

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

WOW - I weighed in today and I am down to 150 - that is 3.4 lbs in less than a week.  I have really been very strict on this low-carb plan.  I honestly do no go hungry - I eat as much as I want - but only certain foods.  I will have to admit that Shawn's freedom train today set off some major "sugar" cravings - lol.  Hope that everyone is doing well!

0 Kudos
ShawnP

oopsssss I'm soooo sorry. U know i craved it too! Great u r losing. I keep seeing all these baked goods go down my fb page. First thing i am doing now is, hmmm how can i change this to make it low or no carbs and no sugar. Its becoming fun. Me and my son experimented last night with chocolate ricotta pudding 🙂

0 Kudos
John10forteen

Great for you Jennifer. GOOD JOB!  Shawn's "Party" train sure makes me drool too. But we celebrate our cigarette quits party style!

Have a great day Jennifer.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Yesterday morning I was down 8 lbs.  But we are having lunch brought into the office today - Gus's fried chicken with all the trimming and cupcakes for desert.  I don't think that I can stick to the low carb with these options - lol  Oh well, tomorrow is a new day.

0 Kudos

Fried Chicken and Cupcakes.  I'm there!!!

0 Kudos