cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ex_Nancy

Found MORE than a few easy stretches to feel well and avoid tension on youtooob -

They were under yoga exercises and stretches, I think but WOW, these simple movements can make you feel SO good in such a short amount of time and also teach you how to control you're thoughts & breathing for stress control - in short, try this (WITH NO STRESS ON MUSCLES) - sit up stick-straight in a chair. tilt your head to the right slowly and hold position for at least 10 -30 seconds with slow and mindfull breathing, then do the left tilt of your head and gently comes back to upright position, then tilt your head forward slowly and then let your head drop another 10-30 seconds... Good stuff! 2b605859ce87c7a7.jpeg

2 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

I love stretching also.  It is one of the easiest EXercise I do. The benefit you can stretch when you are just standing, sitting, walking.  before and after EXercise is very important to stretch.  Thanks for sharing.  I could use a few right now with my back feeling a little tender. 

Ex_Nancy

Check with your doctor first but for a good back stretch every morning sit in a chair with feet about a foot apart, lean down head & body as straight as you can, and then reach with your hands together toward the back of your legs and stretch until you feel it...   😄  I hope this description is explained well enough?!

Tags (3)