cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercising and Health

I am walking every day as long as there is no rain. 30 minutes a day. I probably wasted that much time smoking in the past. Yesterday I rewarded myself with a Wii and a Wii fit so now I can do a work out at home. Especially when I can't get out and walk, winter is coming. Although I will enjoy the walks in the cool weather. Once I get a new job, it may be too dark by the time I get home.
  208 smoke free days!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1,337 Replies
aztec

MOm and I hiked with the dogs in the hills for a mile today. I am hoping that she will continue with me. It is good for the dogs to go that far, they need it and so do i

walking I lost weight a few years ago. and the mile a day helps alot.

welcome everyone, I hope you post what you do daily if you want, it sure helps with motivation.

aztec

0 Kudos
mll0791

Feeling good about getting out and getting moving. Not running marathons ... but really enjoying going to the parks, walking, really enjoying the outdoors & just feel better.

Had fun taking our peke to the park over the weekend ... was a shame the dog park would not allow children under 12 to go in. My son was so disappointed & started to become angry & then a bit tearful. What happened after, though,  was such a great experience ... went to the other side of the park & began our walking with the dog when my son noticed another part of the park that I didn't even know was there, because it had been put in just the end of last year. So beautiful .... a reflection pond, benches, birdhouses, waterfalls, a stream, flowers, etc. We had the best time & then we went out of that area to do more walking, my son stopped at every stretch station, and at one point he left me in the dust ... I found him by the tennis courts cheering on a couple of players & fetching the tennis balls that went out of bounds. I really think he would have hung out at the park/recreation complex all day long if I would have let him.

That was just one day ... other days ... took my little granddaughter-to-be with me, pushing her in the stroller, as I walked at the park, Walking around my neighborhood with my dogs, with my son, and with my granddaughter, and ... jumped on the trampoline with my son ... haven't done that in a few years ... I have an issue with my knee, but it's really doing well ... so my son was thrilled & it really was fun.

Really want to get my mom out there and walking/exercising too.

0 Kudos
aztec

Mll glad to hear about your day at the park with your son.

it's nice to be able to walk and breathe at the same time.

I worked out for 15 minutes on my machine and I'm a little sore today.

I also hiked 15 minutes with Dad and the dogs.

I'm so glad I pushed myself yesterday.

Hope everyone is still moving

love to you all Aztec

0 Kudos
aztec

HIked a mile with mom and the dogs, I was glad we got to go.

I praise G-d that I can exercise.

Have a great day, Keep movin

aztec

0 Kudos
aztec

Getting ready for our morning hike

Hope everyone has a great memorial day weekend!

love Aztec

0 Kudos
aztec

Hi,

worked out on my fitness machine and it felt so good.

had a short hike and it's a good memorial day weekend

love to you all

0 Kudos
aztec

I've worked out on my fitness machine for three days in a row. I need to keep at it, I can tell a difference between walking and the machine.

keep movin!

guard your quits

love to you all

aztec

0 Kudos
aztec

did my machine yesterday, getting ready to hike in a little bit.

Just hanging out with my pup, sam and My momma dog Lady.

waiting for dad to hike his dogs so we can go with him.

Walking is great exercise, I hop eeveryone is moving

love aztec

0 Kudos
aztec

I have been busy with Sam, my reward for my 3 years of smoking, he had his eye surgery and is recovering well.

he acts like there is nothing wrong, he has a big scar on his face and I can't wait until his hari grows back. he can see from his left eye.

I worked out yesterday

I cooked and cleaned all day yesterday.

I made rainbow, "chakra" colored cake yesterday , today I am making calzones.

I hope everyone is moving.

love to you all and welcome

0 Kudos
aztec

We have a house guest and I've been cooking and cleaning a little more.

Sam's eye is healing and in a few more days he gets his stitches out.

I can't wait until his hair grows back so I can see his pretty pattern on his face.

We have been hiking 15 minutes everyday, I will get back to the machine real soon.

I hop eevery body is moving.

welcome to the new people and to old timers that stop by

love aztec

0 Kudos