cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercising and Health

I am walking every day as long as there is no rain. 30 minutes a day. I probably wasted that much time smoking in the past. Yesterday I rewarded myself with a Wii and a Wii fit so now I can do a work out at home. Especially when I can't get out and walk, winter is coming. Although I will enjoy the walks in the cool weather. Once I get a new job, it may be too dark by the time I get home.
  208 smoke free days!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1,337 Replies
rebecca14

Hi!!!! So glad to be here! Can't wait to get started! Anyone on here doing yoga at all?
0 Kudos
will-williams

juat joined gimme a holla
0 Kudos
spunkie

Hi hope everyone is doing good I had a party yesterday 5 months so I am on cloud 9 today...

SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT .. JUST ...PAYING IT FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
robin24

Thank You all for the great party! It was fun to see all of the well wishes & support!
0 Kudos

I am walking everyday so far up to 30 minutes today....rain is in the forecast most of the week so I'll be inside stepping next week. Anyone else???
0 Kudos
bethany4

I try to work out on my days off , Im an RN its difficult to get a workout in when I have a 12 hr shift .Today I got so carried up on this computer that I spent most of my day reading which I must say has been very informative I went to the site Whyquit wow very good stuff I printed off a ton of things for my hubby to read, he is a smoker quit for 15yrs than had one ,one night we were out and has been smoking since which is about 2-3 yrs.So I am trying to work on him which is difficult you cant make someone quit for you they have to want to themselves Im just going to put little reminders for him to read on a daily basis...Knowledge is power....and these readings are very powerful..My plan for tomorrow is to do a double workout to make up for the one I missed today...... Also if anyone can help me get a quit meter on my page I sure would appreciate it ,I have a Mac...
0 Kudos
spunkie

SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT ...JUST... PAYING IT FORWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch my funny video come to my page and enjoy .... it will make you laugh and help with your quit.

If you are not a member be sure to join the QPC group so we can have you a party and where you go and say congrat's to others.

Good way to have fun and get support plus make lots of friends by wishing them good luck. You can go to my page under my groups joined on left hand side next to last one down says QPC... Be sure to join and come to group often and wish others good luck ... Watch for your parties when you reach your milestones. It is great fun.

Halloween Graphic #42

Halloween | Forward this Picture
0 Kudos
hyacinth

Healthy food and exercise doesn't have to be awful. There are so many tasty healthy food choices available and preparing them is fun and mood lifting. Follow your healthy dinner with a fast walk and 10 minutes of free weights! It  will brighten up anyone's attitude. I feel so much better about life when I get off the couch and move the body. Before bed time, stretch out on an exercise mat and do some slow stretches - invite your husband or kids to join in - add some relaxing music, breathe, concentrate on making those muscles long and lean.

What a great idea to have this group to quit smoking and get healthy. I love it!

0 Kudos
adbelt

I joined a gym to help me quite.  I started about two weeks before my quite date, which is today.  I feel better already.

0 Kudos
marie23

Wow. There are some great attitudes in this group. I am doing so well with my quit. I have no issues with it at all. I am however having a difficult time with my weight gain. I know what to do but I am just having trouble getting to it. I was dooing good with walking and even went back to some step workouts and was really feeling good. I hope I find encouragement support and enthusiasim here to get me unstuck  SO I HOPE THAT TOGETHER WE QUIT AND TOGETHER WE GET FIT

0 Kudos