cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aztec

Any good books you have read, we'd like to know

I have read so many good books.

the best food book I have ever read is "Eat right 4 your type encyclpedia" by D Adamo

it is for your specific blood type, I lost 18 lbs and I met a lady that swore it cured her from caner and another lady I knew cured herself from lupus.. check it out for yourself. Be sure and get the encyclpedia it has everything in it.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
aztec

Richard Hittlemans book called the 28 day yoga plan, it's an oldie but a goodie and still available on line I know, he has dvd's too. it's Hatha yoga good for people with old joints.

0 Kudos
aztec

Yoga as Medicine by Timothy Mc Call

0 Kudos
aztec

Patricia Walden puts out some great DVD's on yoga

They say yoga is the best exrecise because we are as old as our spine

0 Kudos
aztec

My doctor recommended a book on Tapping, it's tapping certain pressure pints to release baggage and change habit etc. the pionerr wrote "tapping the healer within" by callahan

I did it when I was first starting out. it is really cool. It seems like once you start more comes up but whatever you have workedon is done,gone.

check it out online, I bought three books and then I found the pioneer.

0 Kudos
aztec

http://www.youtube.com/user/yelkaim1#p/u/176/ouwjECM945k

this is a great exercise site compliments of HWC, I'm gong to try and do it Hope you all take a look

0 Kudos
aztec

The four agreements by Ruiz

0 Kudos

Biogenesis-an evolution of fitness and regeneration of youth

by Frank Campitelli, David Dearth

I picked this book up at a yard sale years ago, didn't read it until last year when I first joined a gym.  Its very interesting lots of nutrition info-detailed menus and calorie guides and such.  Also workout plans for gym and home.  I've come to regard this book as a sort of healthy living bible! 

Janice M. Davis
0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Our Lady of Weight Loss and All Is Forgiven, Move On by Janice Taylor *

* It helps if you can be light-hearted and have a sense of humor about weight loss and religion.  Taylor uses art and humor to change people's attitudes about food and weight loss.

Women, Food and God by Geneen Roth

This is more of a book for people with disordered eating, including binge eating.  It doesn't offer a diet, but rather a healthier way to relate to food and to yourself.

0 Kudos
aztec

yoga as medicne

The yogic prescription for health and healing

a yoga journal book by Timothy Mc Call Md

0 Kudos