cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

30 Day Jumpin' Jack,Crunch,Squat Challenge

Friday I returned to my senior EXercise class.  No problem since I have still been active, but not overly active.  One of my classmates looked so trim and lean.  I was really taken back.  She had on these tight skinny shorts and she LOOKED GOOD,  Shucks, I was almost jealous.   I asked her what had she been doing.  She told me that she was on day 18 of a 30-day challenge and she offered to text it to me. Here is a sample to see if it is something that you would like to do or try as a separate challenge.

pastedImage_1.pngday15.jpg

It would like to give it a try and it would make me very happy if we could get this going.   Even if you have to do alternative MOVES is fine.  In other words, do the best you can do.  Weight loss is not the priority. Instead, we could target on our measurements. Breast/Chest, Waist, Hips, Thighs, Biceps.  We don't have to share our numbers unless you want to but just the total loss.  It is about us doing something as a group.   I am open to suggestions. I would like to start on Monday.   Let me know what you think or offer suggestions.   Just say I am in or not.  Each day we comment that we met or did not meet the challenge.  Offer support or suggestions on how to get through. So get your tape measurers out and see how many inches we can lose in 30 days. BEACH BODY!!!! 

The following links are contributions of kristen-9.7.15‌ and tjanddj

Modified Jumping Jacks - HASfit Low Impact Exercises - Low Impact Exercise - YouTube 

Modified Squats (sit and stand from chair) - YouTube 

youtube walk with leslie - - Video Search Results 

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/servlet/JiveServlet/download/132643-1-21593/30%20Day%20Challenge.... 

Measurement chart 

http://www.dotfit.com/sites/63/templates/categories/images/1475/dotFIT%20Book%20Get%20Involved%20Bod... 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
642 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Did my Day 1 Challenge modified.  Measurements to come later.  Need to find my tape and no laughing or judging please.  (Smile)

tjanddj

Body status - Jiggles to much. It still aches from Saturdays fence painting adventure.

Body measurements - done

Day 1 - completed

Barb102

i did mine 

Barb

Oh shoot. I didn’t read the instructions. I commented in the wrong place. LOL

DAY ONE COMPLETE. 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

That's okay not a big issue.  I am just a little OCD.  It all comes out in the wash.  Let's just have fun.  Yay!!!! 6 hours and 40 minutes left for Day 1.  

0 Kudos
Sootie

I completed Day 1. I don't have a tape measure......lots of rulers and yardsticks. I will buy a tape measure. But my sure fire way to know if I need to lose inches is I have a pair of jeans and a tee shirt which were my favorites in the 1970's but  which I NEVER NEVER wear outside of the house any longer......they are old, "dated" and falling apart. However, if I can get them on and feel comfortable....I know I am the right weight and inches for me. I will purchase a tape measure.

pir8fan

You said you will buy a tape measure so I

have no doubt that you shall! 

However, I think I would be disappointed to

find that you were actually using it!

You have the best sense of yourself of anyone I have ever known! They don’t make devices to measure that!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Barb102, cbgerber Deena-A.-Yennikristen-9.7.15Jennifer-Quit-05-01-14, tjanddj           TBenyi, RachelMB, shashort, Sootie   

DAY 2  WHATCHA GONNA DO?

20 JUMPING JACKS

15 CRUNCHES

30 SQUATS.

WHEN YOU COMPLETE YOUR CHALLENGE FOR DAY 2

PLEASE REPLY ON THE DAY 2 REPLY BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS COMMENT. THANKS

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Yay day 2 done.  Blowing my breath a  little but that is okay. EX ON! Have a great  2'sDay!

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Good morning all-

Day 2 done!  I'm not liking the squats but that's okay. Lol.  Have a great day everyone! 

Rachel