cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

#1 Challenge Week (1 or 2)?

Has anyone started the #1 Challenge for the week?   Nah nah nah nah nah.  I did.  Stepped 12229 steps yesterday.  Did 20 minutes Cardio and walk/jog 49 minutes.  Are you up for the challenge. jdesco311‌.  Anybody else?  Hellooooooo!!!!  Iamkfaz‌, jbliesmer‌, bonniebee‌,@Nancy95, Strudel‌, @Thomas

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/exercising-and-health/blog/2017/06/08/lets-get-moving-chal... 

Labels (1)
46 Replies

After seeing pictures from my vacation last week, I definitely need to get serious about working out. Yesterday and today I did a 1 mile walk w Leslie Sansone, Walk away the Pounds...Lol... I laugh because I call it my old lady workout... No offense to my older buddies. Lol

JACKIE1-25-15

misfit.jpg

Girl you better stop talking about your old lady buddies.  lol.  Missfit 757 2017 June 3. kristen_9.7.15 

I only walked 3.3 miles today.  Not to bad for a young lady.  Yes I call myself a young lady.  Mind over matter. lol. 

I love it! I only hope I can be as active as you! Looking good Miss Jackie!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Honestly sometimes it can ce rough. Being safe is important. One wrong twist. When uou are young can be serious pain and tme to heal. But i am pumped. Lets get moving!!!!!

0 Kudos
shashort

I have been here all for challange, I strength train mon and Thers. Then Teusday andThursday I do strenth straing an woring . I water aerobics tues thurs. as well walk lazy river for an hour.

jbliesmer

Tuesday:  I took 2 15 minute walks on my breaks at work.

I ran 3.02 miles (my first mile was 9:50- fast for me). 

Then I went fishing. Because - balance.

Total steps was 14044

elvan

kristen-9.7.15   There are some of us who identify ourselves as old ladies...i.e. "The Old Lady Caravan"...there is absolutely nothing wrong with starting slowly and then moving up.  You are starting, that's what matters!  No offense taken by this old lady.

XO,

Ellen

elvan

I went to my friend's pool today and I worked out for an hour...I did not sleep well last night, my aquatic therapy left me in agony, my sciatica was terrible and one elbow would not let up.  Getting in the pool today and working out, doing some familiar things and some of what I was shown yesterday really seemed to help.  I am tired but lack of sleep would certainly contribute to that.  I have aqua therapy tomorrow and then I have no idea about Friday.  I do not have a pool to go to on the weekend but I am working Saturday so I will get my time in there.  I just might make Sunday a day of rest.  I will have to make something special for Father's Day but I do not have to kill myself.  At one point in my life, I used to work out twice a day.  I wanted results and I wanted them FAST.  

Next week, I have two aqua therapy appointments and a doctor's appointment that pretty much takes the whole day.  I will go by the weather to figure out if I can get to the pool outside.  I absolutely noticed some issues with my breathing last night and again this morning...better now.  I do not handle being in a warm, heavily chlorinated pool in an enclosed area...very well.  I could TASTE the chlorine.

I have to plan for what to do when the weather is not going to allow me to work out in an outdoor pool.

JACKIE1-25-15

Wow you have already met the #2 challenge good job. Keep on moving.....old lady.

Getting ready to do my old lady workout! Teehee

0 Kudos