Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

The Nope Song

Written for the 2015 Nashville EX Reunion

24 Replies
Giulia

Thanks.  If I had it to do all over again I would change it and make it more of a universal song. I would have changed it to a WE rather than an I, if that makes any sense.  It comes off a bit selfish.  But my original intent was to have everyone at the reunion sing it, so the "I won't smoke" was what THEY were singing.   Like the song Dale JonesCarpeDiem created for the next reunion that everybody DID sing!   Best laid plans...

Pops

Where do you guys get all of this talent?  Geez!  I am dancing in the clouds with super heroes....unbelievable...

0 Kudos
Giulia

Talent is a God-given gift.  But creativity is created by cravings, I found.  Your mind is going crazy.  Focus it and use it to a purpose other than thiking about how much you'd like a cigarette.

Maki

Very neat . I agree so much talent .

I'd love to hear Dales song as well and see his video . I hope he can post it as well or recreate it if he didn't video it . These are magical memories . 

Glad you brought this one back Giulia ... great song , and it was especially great to feel more in real time than in typing mode  Good to see you . 

Giulia

Thanks, Maki.

"I'd love to hear Dales song as well and see his video .JonesCarpeDiem‌  Maybe add the link to it or embed it here, Dale, so others can have the pleasure?

MarilynH

Awesome Dale, love it it was great seeing you last night.

SuzyQ411

I think it's great just as it is Giulia‌ and have bookmarked it to listen to it again at some point. As I mentioned in my post  to you, I just love the bluesy feel of it!! 

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Beautiful Giulia just like you.

SuzyQ411

Love it Dale JonesCarpeDiem‌ !! Thanks for posting the video  

0 Kudos