JACKIE1-25-15

Ex7 ReUnion Count Down !

See you @ EX I am not packed yet!

https://days.to/until/16-may

59 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

I hope to get some fishing in. 

Barb102

I’m so excited to finally meet my wonderful friends that helped me with my quit. You all still help me with health challenges.  I can’t wait

Brenda_M

I can't wait for the actual breakdown of who arrives when. My dance card is filling up in May. My brother is hiking the Appalachian Trail, and he hits really close to DC around that time. I may want to try to make it Friday instead of Thursday for me, anyway, but I want to see what's going on Thursday night and Friday morning first.

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

That info came via email.  If you did not get.  I will PM you

Brenda_M

I saw for people flying in. Curious about other drivers, too. 

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

GiuliaYoungAtHeartelvanMandolinrainStrudeldjmurrayBarb102JACKIE1-25-15

I believe that I mentioned most that are driving in - hopefully they will chime in and let us know when they are arriving!

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Yes Hubby and I are driving in on Thursday also but I have no idea of the time we will get there as we are sight seeing on the way. Do we have a list of those flying in with arrival times? We will help anyway we can if we are in the area in time.

0 Kudos
elvan

Jennifer-Quit‌ I am RIDING with YoungAtHeart‌, I am not actually driving...

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Are you guys coming on Thursday? elvan

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Yes - we are staying overnight Wednesday in Richmond, and check-out there is Noon - so I would guess we would be in VA Beach on Thursday around 2 or 3 - depending on if we stop for lunch.