cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zaxa11

zaxa11's Status Update on 09/19/2020

Day Three of Being Free!
​Good morning everyone!  I am so glad for this site.  I don't know what I would do without you.  And all of your comments are so inspiring.  I do not knit or crochet but I do a lot of arts and crafts so my hands are usually busy.
​I'm going grocery shopping this morning with a dear friend.  We are going to the store where I usually bought my cigarettes.  And she let me vape in her car.  So I will be faced with two fears today, but for some reason, I feel like I can do it.  And it would be such an accomplishment for me.
​So I have to get ready, do some deep breathing (I'm a firm believer in deep breathing), and get ready to go.  But I couldn't go without saying Good morning to my becomeanex friends!
​I'm shaking, I feel like my insides are jumping around....it's curious how your body reacts to not having what it wants!  Like a little child being told 'No'.
​I will be back later and let you know how it went.
​Thank you,
​Zaxa 🙂
5 Replies
Barbscloud

Congrats on day 3.  You can do it and you'll be stronger when you return.
​Barb
0 Kudos
maryfreecig

Good morning. How'd it go, Zaxa? 
0 Kudos
elvan

I KNOW you did well & now THAT is behind you! CONGRATULATIONS!
0 Kudos
sweetplt

Hi https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/zaxa11 you are early in your quit with so many temptations, however, I know you can stay away...please let us know how you are doing this evening...Colleen 656 DOF 
0 Kudos
indingrl

YAHOOOOOOO 3 DAYS OF FREEDOM - WAY TO GO
0 Kudos