cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

viv_kincaid_vk1's Status Update on 03/24/2018

I had 1 already dangit, that's not I wanna use.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Where did you get it from?  You should get rid of all smoking paraphernalia.  Lighters, ashtrays, matches, cigarettes.  No just in case stash PERIOD. 
JACKIE1-25-15

Start again.  NOPE.  Read Study Research You have to educate yourself about the addiction. 

if you live with a smoker, ask them to not give them to you.  It's much easier if there is no smoking materials around anywhere for the next couple of weeks
0 Kudos
karenjones

Well, if you have it around, you are gonna use.  Sheesh, I have looked in the garbage for cigarette butts with a little tobacco and rolled a cigarette from the butts. An addict is serious about their addictions. We are hard core addicts. Who will do anything to smoke. You are learning about the addict in you.   Early days yet, my girl. Your first job is to stop smoking tailormades. That is a drug injection system par excellence , the tobacco companies have spent billions of dollars inventing a object that allows you to free base nicotine. To get you more addicted, heck, they don't care if you live or die, as long as you are addicted for as long as you do live.  Live and learn. Get rid of those cigarettes. If  you think you have to wean yourself off, go out and buy a pouch of tobacco, the cheapest you can find. Throw half of it away. iT IS POISON.  Get some nicotine patches, or gum or lozenges. But get rid of those tailor made cigarettes. That is a start.  Read  Allen Carr\s book called  The Easy way to Quit". You can find it on this site... somewhere.  JACKIE1-25-15 can you show Viv where that is. ?? 
JACKIE1-25-15

He has to go on line and google it.  We can no longer share the link.  Just type in Allen Carr's Easy Way To Quit...pdf form