cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tracey2

tracey2's Status Update on 01/10/2009

Debbie53
I did want to say thank you for the prayers sent to Heather. That meant a lot. Hopefully healing powers abound, unfortunately it's just a waiting game. Been through this so much with her and each time the devastation is just like the first. I have faith that things happen for a reason. I count my blessings that things are not worse. Actually I've truly been blessed with all the friends here. I suppose I'm into week 3. Those temptations are so great yet every time I want to give in and just have a pack around for security I know that's not possible. I don't want to have to start over. If that pack is available I will smoke it. I will find a reason and justify it. It's done!! I simply can't wait for warm weather. This being inside waiting for the next storm to come or not to come is depressing. I read alot of chatter about cooking. Now that is one of my passions and distractions from cooking. I love to cook and try new recipes. People at work laugh at me because I plan my menus for 2 weeks. Can't stand to stress in the morning about what is for supper. Wouldn't I love to go to a culinary school just to learn techniques. If you have any good recipes or dinner ideas, would love to have them. It's getting a little hard to come up with new ideas. Food network is one of my favorite shows. Love Paula Deen. I hope your day is all you had imagined it to be and then some. XO
0 Kudos
0 Replies