cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
techierocker

techierocker's Status Update on 06/01/2013

pir8fan
Thank you for reaching out to me. My quit day is Sunday. I made it that day about a month ago, even though I haven't been on this community even a day yet. I picked this day because I wouldn't be working (I own my own computer services company) and I wouldn't be having band rehearsal (I'm also in a classic rock cover band on guitar). Now, the rehearsal has changed to the day I'm quitting and this is concerns me a tad. I had quit for 4 years cold turkey before (I know, I had it beaten so easily), and then I had to end a long relationship with a woman and eventually started dating again. Every woman I dated smoked and it wasn't long before I was right back in like I never quit. That was 6 years ago. I'm married now and my wife smokes too. I also found out about 5 years ago that I have adult adhd and I'm now on Adderall. All of these things may be working against me quitting, but I've done it before and I can beat this too. I just need someone to support me since I won't be getting it much from my surroundings and circumstances. I could sure use the support.
0 Kudos
0 Replies