cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sylvie

sylvie's Status Update on 01/05/2009

Randi2
Hello Randi,
An honor to meet you, talk about talent! I am in awe of your multi talents,wow, where do i start? your drawings :genious, touching, pulling me inside you/your world? i want to see them all, love the one on you page on the right, with that second head, that is me so often! You are so feminine in what you draw, sing play, i havent seen, heard, experience that, in anyone in so long, i enjoyed Patty Smith, a while back, i am sure she is looking up to you, now, appreciating your talent. What can i say,....beside you have all the reasons in the world to keep on not smoking, don't blow (ha ha) that talent away by loosing it to smoke.....
Yep Leonard Cohen, was my neighbor, but i never saw him there lol! I am told he still owns that small app. block on ST-Dominique street in Montréal, that was.....oh boy...32 years ago, ouch! i realy wish i could meet him, what a man, a soul.... is softness in his voice has he grows older and of course his words, bring me all to...nirvana, at the very least....i do go on and on.
i feel privilige to have met you and anyone who is reading this, i invite you to randi's web page, can i do that?
stay in touch, young/wise one, and be very well indeed.
sylvie
0 Kudos
0 Replies