cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stephen3

stephen3's Status Update on 04/11/2009

Gone
My dear sweet Peggy! You stick with me through thick and thin. I have been so crappy and neglectful these past couple of months and every time I do check in, you're there on my page with my animations! Even if I don't come on here and when I get tempted, you are there in my heart and mind and I can get through a crapppy day without smoking. This IRS thing and the state of my work have had some close calls. But i don't do it. I just have to go outside and smell it and I know it's not the cigarette I want, It's the peaceful feeling that I can't seem to feel right now. I haven't come around lately because, talking about it just puts it up front there...and not in a good way. Feeling weak and vulnerable right now. Crazy it is almost 8 months and I still have cravings... Growing is hard at any age!!! LOL - anyway, I hope you have a wounderful Easter and I will come by now and again to at least just say hello to you. One of these days, I will feel better and join back in! (why did I choose freelance?)
0 Kudos
0 Replies