cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stacey-d.

stacey-d.'s Status Update on 07/02/2009

Sue-Otts

Sorry it's been so long! I am dealing with chronic pain as well as school. I am going to have a total hip replacement in Sept. They were messing with the pain meds I am taking and screwed up the last few weeks of the last class I was in. I have been making all A's and I got a B in this one. I know that is not bad but for me it was a huge disappointment. I had to drop my next class as I was messing that one up too. I opted to take it later. So, I have had a little break. I do not get off for summer. I go class to class to class. Every 5 weeks a new one starts. Thanks for not giving up on me and keep writing. You know I will write soon. I just love you all so much! You make me smile! Please take care and I am putting it on my calander--I will have 100 days in I think it is 17 days! OMG! Not having any problems either with it. I know if I smoke just one the craving will start again and I do not want that to happen. It's like just one drink--it will start things up again & I cannot chance that. Peace and God bless,
Stacey
0 Kudos
0 Replies