cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spunkie

spunkie's Status Update on 11/20/2009

Brian39
Could never give up on you just worry I know you are busy and with the different sites it makes it harder I just can't keep up my self .. been under the weather with stomach flu or something much better now. The reason some times you type a message and it goes away is because you use the reply link and it does not work to leave a message always click on the persons face and then leave the message it always works sometimes the reply link does but not most of the time .. They have started a new group that is neat to help you learn how to use this site I forget the name but if you come to my page you will see it kind of neat. I think of you ever day also funny how close quit buddies can get long distance. I think I will have my 6 months tomorrow. Just can't believe I have did this and you are right milestones do give me cravings last nigtht I was thinking heck I felt better when I smoked etc. and said to myself wait a min. WHAT then turned the page .. Got IT. Talk soon do not work to hard. http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv323/spunkieh/Friday/?action=view&current=th16blingee8.gif SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT ... JUST... PAYING IT FORWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
0 Replies