cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sherry6

sherry6's Status Update on 05/11/2009

Sandy4
Hi Miss Sandy!! I got your e-mail and I will write you back as soon as I can but I can only get on the computer for a minute. I had the worst weekend and a horrible mother's day. I was really stressing about studying for my 1st microbiology test that was this morning and Devon was all over me wanting attention and Bradford was just downright mean and a pain in the ass all day. He ended up getting a good whack from me. My mom finally came over and picked them up to keep them overnight so I could study. There was so much I hadn't covered and learned and I ended up studying until 6:00 this morning. I took a shower and went to school. The test was even harder than we (the class) thought it would be. I was hoping for straight A's but I will be happy if I pass this test. I want to go to sleep so bad but I have to study for my 1st test in psychology that is at 6:30 tonight. All this stress and lack of sleep is going to age me badly!! LOL!!

I hope you are ok today and I promise I will e-mail you after class tonight! Be a good girl!! :-))!!
0 Kudos
0 Replies