cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richard4

richard4's Status Update on 05/10/2009

GMvirtual_Gina
Well, today was supposed to be day one for me. Last night was entirely too stressful though. I tried to call my friends and get their opinions on the subject, quitting and what not, but NONE of them were to be found. Then my dad got onto me about, heck, I don't even remember. So, I really needed a friend to talk to. I ended up getting so upset that I left my best friend a voicemail telling him to never call me again. Except it was slightly more harsh than that. He called me and we got into it and now I'm really afriad that I just completely ruined the best friendship that I had ever had. It was so difficult falling asleep last night. I finally went to bed around twelve when I was supposed to be alseep at nine. I had to be up to drive my mom to the airport, as I said. I couldn't do that because I was so tired and stressed. I finally woke up at nine this morning and the first thing I thought of was, where's a damn cigarette? I mean why I acted so with my friend is even stressing me out. I hope that things between us will mend. But, I fear that he finally tired of me. How can I quit if I get so stressed so easily and not have anyone to lean on? I really appreciate you saying I can come and talk with you before and after I quit. I feel like I really need that from someone.
0 Kudos
0 Replies