cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reggie

reggie's Status Update on 08/27/2009

NANCY-SHUMWAY
Hello Nancy, My name is reggie. First off let me say that I am from the upstate NY area but live in louisiana, small world. Nancy I have quit smoking so many times that sometimes I believe I'm an expert. The question I ask myself though is how can I be a expert if I keep going back. I'm reading in your post that your really being hard on yourself, don't be. I have only quit for eight days so far and have thought of many reasons to smoke during that time. Even though I've quit many times and as long as a year, that little voice in your head never seems to change, it is persistent. Nancy that's what you have to be too, persistent against this addiction, fight every thought and every reason to smoke with all your might. Nancy all your reasons to smoke are lies and you know that, take charge and tell yourself the truth and rid yourself of this addiction. I really believe this is my last quit because I have fallen for the same trap to many times and its time for us to tell ourselves the truth and listen to the truth. We owe that to ourselfs.
0 Kudos
0 Replies