cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paula19

paula19's Status Update on 06/11/2008

val_b
hi val i dont come out here too much anymore summer is here and im trying to lose weight!! i have to say that since cigs went up to 7.00 a pack all i do when a craving hits is think of that, then i say smoking is not an option!! so i been doing great with that!! almost 3 months in if you dont count the slips i had in april and may!! but i said if i slipped i would get right back on track and i did!! this time i wasnt going to let it get me hooked in and that can be done too!! i now just have a severe problem with eating and i hate it!! 9 pounds is a lot on my tiny frame and i am full of cellulite!! i am up 2 sizes from last year!! but my worst problem is i used to hurry and finish eating so i could smoke, now when im done eating, and i take my time i cant stand it i have to run for sweets! i tried brushing the teeth thing and the waiting and the exercising now for the first time in my life i have to learn how to live without food, and veggies and fruits do nothing nasty and i still end up eating the xtra food later and the sweets. i hate this!! but smoking is done!! keep it up!!
0 Kudos
0 Replies