cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ncolwell

ncolwell's Status Update on 08/04/2014

joyeuxencore_11-5-12
I know it's hard to understand, but I just don't want to. I've done a lot of research on nicotine in cigarettes and nicotine in e-cigs. Without this getting into a long, drawn out debate, yes both of them have nicotine. However cigarettes have more than 4,000 chemicals that e-cigs just don't have. There is nicotine in a lot of the foods we eat every day. Nicotine is used to treat Alzheimer's disease and ADHD among other diseases. I just don't see nicotine as the problem. I see the other chemicals as the problem. There aren't many people who agree with me here. At one point I actually asked for my account to be deleted because I didn't like the way people here treated me. Some people were supportive, but most weren't. I don't blog anymore because no one wants to hear what I have to say. I mainly stay around to encourage others, but not to promote e-cigs. I was a secret smoker for YEARS, and it almost ruined my marriage. I've been free from cigarettes for 129 days. That's a miracle, and it's because of the e-cigs. I experience all of the same health benefits that non-smokers experience. I'm not broke, so I'm not looking to fix me. I don't mean to come off as defensive, and I don't want you to take this the wrong way. However, I'm just not interested in making any substantial changes at this moment in time.
0 Kudos
0 Replies