cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mommymakeover

mommymakeover's Status Update on 01/10/2019

Smoke free since Sunday 12/30/2018. So....why did I crave so much this morning? Um weird
13 Replies
indingrl

Recovering days vary and you are doing GOOD! Awareness- acceptance are good keys that you are using for your VICTORY ONE MOMENT AT A TIME- yahooooo and to share with US your success in over coming YOU is a wonderful gift to HELP ME FOCUS on ME and for ME to remember but for the grace of God there go I and i thank you for your courage hope and self honesty that if you can live as a non smoker - ONE day at a time - WE - will too - TOGETHER RECOVERING FAMILY - gentle hug. 
elvan

Hope you are feeling better and better, TomW5.15.17  alerted some of us to your status update and, as you can see...we came "running." Let us know if you need help, you can post a blog with HELP in the subject line and give EX members a chance to talk you down.  We ARE here,
​Ellen
mommymakeover

I am doing pretty good. Taking it 1 day at a time. Distraction has been

crucial to maintaining smoke free.

Thank you for checking in on me!!!

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019, 12:49 PM TomW5.15.17 <communityadmin@becomeanex.org

elvan

You are SO welcome, we really DO care, we so want you to succeed at this and to recognize that it is a journey...one day at a time and when that is too much, make it one hour or one minute (I have been at one second at a time before).  The thing is to keep going forward.  One of my favorite quotes from this site comes from OldBones-Larry "One step, and then another, will get you to where you want to be."
​Ellen