cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mary-schinnerer's Status Update on 10/29/2009

Edith2
The pic you left on my page reminds me of a horrible dream I once had about my then husband!
Sorry I haven't been very active in the recent months (on EX)! I have checked in to take a look now & then however.
It's amazing how many have joined recently ... Do you think the recession and the hike in the price of tobacco had anything to do with that? - No matter the reason, I am just pleased and thankful for all who wish to give themselves a healthy move and quit smoking/use of tobacco!!
Life without cigs has gotten much better for me. I thought I would never get through a day ... hell. an hour, without a stupid craving edging on my nerves! Recent months - and mean like the past two, I have noticed my urges/cravings to be extremly mild ... and very few of them as well!
My weight gain has been my only complaint, mostly because it has made it more difficult to move around without cramping and straining my muscles. Having my home and body smell freash and sweet helps me overcome any negitive thoughts - such as going back to smoking to get rid of the pounds!
My son & I are pleased and proud of our determination, hard work and keeping smoke free for the past seven months, one week & two days. We are now truly confirmed NON-SMOKERS!!!
Blessings for the coming Witches New Year ~ Happy Halloween ... Your Page is a work of art ... I've enjoyed my visit!
Bright smiles, warm hugs and Happy EXing!!
0 Kudos
0 Replies