cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manda2

manda2's Status Update on 07/01/2008

James10
Hi James. I was reading the forums and came across your question about quitting cold Turkey. Glad you asked that question. I had been told to use the gum, the patch and everything else under the sun. I am not one to take any kind of medicine unless I really need it, so I was hoping to go cold Turkey. I am however starting to cut back first. I am proud of only smoking 5 per day for the last four days. Since its a long weekend, and I find weekends harder I believe I will wait to cut down again until Monday, but who knows. I have already seen the difference in how I feel towards smoking. Remember back to your first smoke and it really didn't taste that well, but you didn't care. I now taste it again. I hadn't really tasted it in a long time. Didn't even think of the taste or the smell, but now I do. I don't want to have an emotional break down, so I will do it slowly, but my official quit date is the 25th, I hope to decide enough is enough before then. Anyways (I notice I have began rambling more and more as I try to pass the time, sorry). I thought I jump on your support bandwagon, and I have plenty of room on mine. Good Luck, hope your day was grand!
0 Kudos
0 Replies