cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
livingup

livingup's Status Update on 01/26/2019

I haven't figured out how to really post, blog, comment  on this site but I do read a lot of content here.  To those that do blog, thank you, you have pulled me through some dark days. The knowledge I have learned from others is priceless and have helped me keep my quit of 1 year and a month.
3 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

1yr 1 month. Congratulations If you highlight over the pencil at the top a drop-down list pops up and give you the options of posting. 
elvan

CONGRATULATIONS...that's awesome!  If you want to blog, go to the little pencil next to your avatar and select the third selection on the drop down menu.  You can introduce yourself to the community and you will likely be really surprised at the response.  I am so pleased that you wrote this status update and that you have been free for a year and a month AND that you are learning from the posts here and finding them helpful.  That's the best compliment you could give to ALL of us.

​Welcome to EX.  
​Ellen
jconfusion

it depends on what kinda window interenet system you have ive always clicked on home and and there are options like post to blog and to reply there are options to reply  right under someone elses post  but congrats on 1 yr 1 month you already have a wonderful quit started good luck!
0 Kudos