cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liberty4422

liberty4422's Status Update on 02/14/2017

Don't think I was truly ready to quit. I relapsed over the weekend. Over 4 days smoked at least half a pack. Going to try again soon. Working on writing a list of why I want to quit and put it places I can see it when I crave. The next time will stick, and i will quit for good.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

Sorry about your relapse.  It would be best to post this as a blog or discussion - click on the pen.  It is more visible to the entire community that way.

Thoughts and feelings are leading you around! When you decide to quit smoking use the rational not the emotional side of your brain! You have to ignore the emotions and rely on your actions. Actions coem from the decision you made not how you feel. You can do this!

Sorry to hear but just keep trying!!!  One day it will stick and be your forever quit!  You can do it!
0 Kudos
MarilynH

I think that's a great idea to write a list of the reasons you want to smoke and to keep it close by so you can see it, I hope you'll be back soon start over and start stacking up your days WON ! liberty4422
0 Kudos