cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kindofodd

kindofodd's Status Update on 06/04/2020

Hey all-
​Stopping by is rare these days. I'm here because I'm craving. 8 months and 3 days down and I'm committed to a big fat N.O.P.E. policy. Always glad to know you guys are here though. ​I had lost 45 lbs before quitting and now I'm up 15 from my lowest. Guess everything is a trade off. Sheltering in place didn't help either. Using the list of what to do instead of of smoke as what to do instead of eat 🙂
5 Replies
Barbara145

You are doing this.  The craves will pass, I promise.  You can work on the weight thing later.  You are already doing a lot of work, no smoking.  Take care.
0 Kudos
MarilynH

YAY for you and YAY for N.O.P.E and YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON, you are doing super fantastic with your awesome quit journey you rock you will succeed in getting the way off......
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

You're doing fabulous.   Cravings can still happen, but coming to the Ex to help you not act upon them is what's important.  Don't forget about the change of seasons.  For many of us, each season brings back memories associated with smoking.   I know I really felt them--taking a break from yard work meant a cigarette break, etc.   That's why it's so important to learn new behaviors to replace smoking.  I come  to the Ex for my breaks now.  Keep moving forward with your successful journey.
​Good to hear from you.
​Barb
maryfreecig

Good work. And it's good to hear from you. NOPE is a mighty find policy! 🙂 Congratulations on all your smobriety. 
0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations on keeping that quit, as far as the craves, this too shall pass, remember NOPE, Not One Puff Ever!
​Ellen 
0 Kudos