cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kat7

kat7's Status Update on 05/28/2008

Dee24
I was on it for 3 weeks and had a break down to strong, felt like crap, all the time. Just couldn;t do it had to have that cig. but after a week of smoking I really was mad that this was controlling my life.....I said No More so i called the doctor and she told me to go on half a dose if need to and if I colud get threw the day with only half it was ok cuz there is no one size fits all...On Saturday I will be on my 4th week ..... Oh I still wanted to go smoke at times but i won't..... Here are a few things that have helped me .... Remember the 3 D's decision- determination-decation....... another thing is i had to think of my best fried gone she died. I smoked Virginia Slims for 38 years so ever time I thougth I had to have it I said No Virginia is gone is gone and I wish she was here for me. She was my best friend all those years allways there for me .... The craving only last for 7 min and if you get threw that seven mins you made it till the next craving .. One Day at a time and ever day the cravings less ....so that means less 7 mins to find something to do ...
0 Kudos
0 Replies