cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

karen-williamson's Status Update on 06/23/2009

Karen6
Hey there Karen!! It feel funny saying hi to my own name!!!!! Thank you for the compliment on my family. You have an awesome looking family too--& a cute boyfriend! How did you do that????? You know at 55, divorced twice and cheated on by my last boyfriend I'm beginning to wonder if there are any good, honest, decent & nice looking men left out there!! I would love to meet one, but at this point in life--I'm not willing to just "settle". Austin is like the "single capital of the nation", but a lot of men here enjoy staying single. Anyway, how are you doing on your quit? You said before that you were a basket case. Are you struggling with any thing in particular or just the whole thing? I posted a blog this evening about something funny that happened to me today. Check it out & tell me what you think. Sometimes I curse the quit & sometimes I embrace it! It's a roller coaster ride for sure. Glad you're staying cool--it was really hot here again today. But, I enjoy the hot weather. I probably couldn't live where it's really cold or even cool all the time. I'm too used to Texas weather. I've always said I don't know how people live up north. I would be like a bear & just want to hibernate!!! I have to have some warm sunshine & kind of get down during the winter. Have a great evening. I'll check back later. My son & grandson are coming over for the night.
0 Kudos
0 Replies