cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
judy11

judy11's Status Update on 03/10/2009

Teresa15
Hi Teresa, Congrats on quiting smoking, This is my 3nd time quiting I am on day 32. Each day that you do not smoke will get better. You will have your good days and bad days and the way you handle them is whats going to get you through a smoke free day. I had a bad day this pass Sunday My parents just get in from TX they are moving back here to NV. I went over to see them had a nice visit untill I was getting ready to live. My Dad said he needed to come over to my place and talk with me and my husband. I asked what about and he tells me that he needs to ask us if we would loan him the money to pay on the UHaul truck. I love my parents but if they did not have the money to move back then they should have waited to come back. I did not start back smoking I told myself that"That I have 30 days into not smoking and your family is not going to make you start again" I yelled at myself LOL. I know that I will have triggers and its all up to me on how I handle them. You Have A Great Day and A Smoke Free Day.............
0 Kudos
0 Replies