cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joyeuxencore

joyeuxencore's Status Update on 06/17/2013

pir8fan
I just shared this with Robert Clark and want also to share with my known Christian friends on EX…I think I posted this on a prayer blog early in my quit but…not sure…I sing in my church choir...Our Pastor for many years Father Shamus Murtaugh, a prolific amazing man who with his grace brought me back to God years ago...Every Mass he celebrated for 40 years he would close after a moment of meditation and The Universal Prayer...At his last Mass as Pastor of our church our lovely Music Minister had put the prayer to music to surprise him…we rehearsed harmonies like crazy with an unbridled joy and were so excited for the moment… as he was about to SAY it we SANG it...He fought back tears all the way through and it was one of the most beautiful moments of my life. I remembered it after reading Robert’s blog today...I want to share it with you…This prayer reminds me of my purpose on Earth and all other things fade away in that LIGHT… The truth is we are employed by God and wherever we go we must be that light in His service…or as a friend of mine says “I am among the ministers of God and I am grateful I have been given the means to recognize that I am free” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLShA25Zdfc&feature=related
0 Kudos
0 Replies