cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jodi8

jodi8's Status Update on 01/07/2009

momaT
Hi MomaT,
Hope all is well so it took so long to get back to you. As you said getting back to work after the new year is hard. Listen don't you let those girls get to you now. Believe me I understand how some women can be at work. I'm in NYC in the cosmetic industry and sometimes it's a cat house. I am smoke free since 12/27. Almost (2) weeks. I am doing ok just the cold turkey thing is hard I understand how you feel from a mental and physical standpoint you get stressed, cant sleep and paranoid. Try to drink a lot of water and eat a lot of carrots and good stuff. If you have any issues with sleeping take a tylenol PM for a few day. Stay away from the people you are not in love with. Don't worry about the hubby once he see's your trying he will kick in the support mine is. Do me a favor go on you tube and look up mouth cancer there are Australian Quit Smoking Campains with these Two ladies with Mouth Cancer that will flip you out. I didn't sleep for two days. This is not the first time for me I quit for 6 years, 4 years and 1 year then a few months here and there but this is it for me. I am to old now to move backward. Well..have a good night and hang in there I hope to hear from you soon and if you slip I will be around no worries. All the best Jodi
0 Kudos
0 Replies