cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joanneex

joanneex's Status Update on 04/19/2014

joanneex
tomorrow I do not want anyone to send me a message with the words cig, cigarette, nicotine, cigars, smoke, smoking . No words having to do with smoking of any kind. PLEASE!!! This would trigger my need to smoke. I have planned to go to easter sunrise services on top of stone mountain in ga. parking opens at 4am and service starts at 7am. Since neuropathy has stopped my hands from playing piano I have decided to join the persons engaged in sewing baby gowns for berieved families who had a baby die either in utero or after birth. These are taken from wedding gowns and made into baby gowns. If you write to me use piano terms lor sewing terms or sunrise services terms. If yopu see in your message anything having to do with smoking even a smoking gun then please do not message me. This was my trigger the last time. I recovered. I would greatly appreciate your cooperation in this highly charged matter. Easter sunday is my quit date. Believe me dismantleling a wedding gown is a long days journey into night. So I have my two jobs to do tomorrow to keep my hands busy. I have lots of water, healthy snacks sweet peppers. etc. Thank you so much for the help you have given me already.
0 Kudos
0 Replies