cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeff-m

jeff-m's Status Update on 10/19/2009

Cory7
Hi Cory. By now you probably figure I've dropped off planet earth, but I'm still here and going strong. Sorry it's been a while since I've been in touch. I have so much mail backed up I'm trying to get to everyone as quickly as possible. Congradulations on your 8 months. I'm really proud of you. And thanks for noticing by 150 days. With all that has been going on I haven't even had time to think about the smokes. I guess I was hurt bad enough, it took 7 hours of surgery to get "humpty dumpty" put back together again but I am recovering at an acceptable rate. It's going to take a while for the wounds to heal completly, but all I have is time so it's gonna be ok. I'm working a little, but not any more than absolutly necessary. Just really tire out pretty fast so I spend a lot of time resting. I'm feeling better though. I actually cooked yesterday, but that was the extent of my activity this weekend. A little at a time. Once I get back on my feet I have to fix all the holes in the wall where the bullets that missed me logged. That;s real irritating because I just refinished that end of the house last spring. Sounds like your daughter had a really great wedding. I love it when I am asked to preform a wedding outside, as long as the weather cooperates anyway. All else is well, just moving ahead one day at a time. Hope to be back up to speed soon. I not cut out to be idle but for now it;s ok. Thanks for all the notes and well wishes. It makes me feel good to know you are here and interested and concerned about me. Better run along and get a litlle more done, feel a nap comming on.(I think I'm getting lazy). For now...(((HUGS))) from Arkansas...Jeff
0 Kudos
0 Replies