cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeff-m

jeff-m's Status Update on 10/15/2009

LindaN_7-14-10
What would I do without you my dear Linda? Thank you so very much for continuing to stay in touch, even if I can't spend much time on the swing right now. I've been comming into work for a few hours a day to keep up the billing and payroll, but not much else. My office looks like a fire hazard with all the paper piled up. It's just gonna have to wait. I'm still pretty weak and tire out easily, but in time I think I'll be ok. Still a bit sore. I don't know which made me more sore, the bullets or the surgeons taking them out. I was diagnosed with PAD in my right leg the first part of Sept. and of course that's where I took 2 of the bullets. With as much blood as I lost I don't know how the doctors can say I have bad blood circulation in my leg.((LOL)). I'm trying to get to everyone as quickly as possible, but it's difficult right now. I glad ya'll are doing well. This is the 4th time in my life that I have robbed death it's due. What ever it is that God wants me to do I wish I could get on with it and get it over. Mind you I don't have a death wish, but the recovery from each of these experiences is just such a pain in the butt. Glad to be alive, but geesh, can we have just a day or two without something being broken? Some one suggested a while back that I write a book. I guess I would have to title it "Never say DIE". ((LOL)). I'm gonna get a little more work done then go home. I seem to be extra tired today. As my first and only real true love of my life, Jenny, used to say "Be patient my love, for this too shall pass". And so it will. Thank you again for your patience and continued friendship. I can not begin to tell you how much it means to me. I guess I need to find a different photoof me for my page. I think a couch potatoe would be appropiate for now. Be back as soon as I can...For now...(((HUGS))) from Arkansas....Jeff
0 Kudos
0 Replies