cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeff-m

jeff-m's Status Update on 10/15/2009

Jada
HI Jada. I'm trying to get caught up with everyone. It is unbelievable the amount of mail I have. Sure is great to have so many friends who keep leaving me notes and cards and expressing their concern. Thank you for continuing to drop by from time to time. It is so good to know your still out there and that you care. I'm dong ok I thnk. Moving around, albeit slowly. I come in to work for a few hours everyday and try to keep up with the billing and the payroll, but not doing much else. My office looks like a dump site. Once I get back up to speed I gonna have to become "Superfingers" to get all this data entry done. I seem to get tired pretty quickly still, but I guess that is to be expected. I'm going to the doctor every other day to have all the wounds checked and make sure nothing is comming apart. I think it is going to be ok, doc says I'm progressing nicely. I see that you have made it passed your first 100 days. Good for you!!! I'm very pleased and proud of you. Just keep hanging in there. You're doing great. Better get finished with my tad bit of work here and get myself home. I seem to be a little bit extra tired today, guess I'm sleeping too much. Thanks again Jada, you mean a lot to me and I really appreciate your loyality and concern. For now....(((HUGS))) from Arkansas...Jeff
0 Kudos
0 Replies