cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeff-m

jeff-m's Status Update on 09/18/2009

Maria12
Maria, if anyone ever removes you from my friends list, I'll have to hurt them. You are still on my list, I am glad to say. I have been caught up in the melodrama of life for the last couple of weeks, and just haven't been over here to see about everyone. In the last two weeks I have been diagnosed with PAD, my truck blew the engine, thanks to medical bills I have fallen behind on my mortgage payment for the first time in my life and to top it all off my house was broken into this morning, ransacked and all my guns and about $200.00 in cash were stolen. But, life is good, I am still a quiter and a loser, although my blood pressure seems a little high at this moment. I 5 months into my quit and lost 125#'s so it's not all bad. I sure hope you are doing well. Your over the 90 day mark so hopefully it's getting easier. I will admit that when I went home for lunch and found my house in the condition it was in I could have really used a smoke. I thought about it for a minute but was so distracted by the situation that I forgot all about it. Must be getting used to handling problems without the cigs. Keep commin' back, the porch swing is always here and I will try to be here a little more often myself. But even if I am not here, have a seat and relax for a spell...For now...(((HUGS))) from Arkansas...Jeff
0 Kudos
0 Replies