cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeff-m

jeff-m's Status Update on 09/15/2009

Jada
Hi Jada, I've been away for a few days so please forgive me for being unreponsive. Thank you so very much for all your cards and notes. I'm doing ok, have been out due to medical tests but I.m back now and almost human again. Labor day was good...was rather lazy and didn't do much of nothing. I sure hope you and yours are going good. Behind at work, but then nothing new about that...keep telling the boss if he expects real work, he will need to pay a little better...for these wages we'll show up, real work costs extra. Just don't understand his attitude. lol... We are getting more rain...again...don't believe we've had this much water around here in a fortnight. Old timers (no I'm not one yet) are saying bad winter ahead, guess I'd better get busy and get somemore firewood put up. How's your quit doing? See you're at 77 days. Wow, that is really great. Keep up the good work. I''m glad I quit, but I sure don't want to go through that again. Do take care, and again thanks for your loyality while I was out...For now...(((HUGS))) from Arkansas...Jeff
0 Kudos
0 Replies