cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeff-m

jeff-m's Status Update on 07/20/2009

Denise28
Hi Denise. Wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your adding me to your friends list. I cannot belive it has been over 90 days now. I am always so busy that I completlly loose track of time. Stop by and share the little things anytime. I do not have a computer at home so I correspond with everyone by using the computer here at work. No biggie, but sometimes it take me a day or two to get the time to respond especially early in the week. I read through some of your blogs and find you to be a interesting person with a unique perspective. You and your family no doubt are enjoying a pleasant and interesting journey here on plant earth. I'm sorry I do not have a picture of me to put on my sight. I am trying to work on that. I need to come down here one Saturday and learn how to fix my page. You and Sue Otts have really great pages. Love'em. Congrats. on your quit. I admire your tenacity and courage. Some time if you wish I'll discuss the issue of death with you. I have a tremendous amount of experience in dealing with this issue and have developed a rather unique persepective about it. But, only if you care to and in your own time and if you would rather not that's ok too. Well, better get some work done, at least the boss keeps telling me I should, I just don't understand his attitude. I have told him before that for these wages I'll show up, real work costs extra. Hugs for now...Jeff
0 Kudos
0 Replies